How we work
Robot lawnmowers are here to save you time and money. So, the process of buying and installing one should be as easy and stress-free as possible.
Read on to find out how we help you choose your mower, and make sure you’re happy together for years to come.
We help you find the best robotic lawn mower for you by
- Providing easy-to-use tools on our website, which help you measure your lawn and show you a selection of mowers based on your specific needs.
- Offering a wealth of information on the benefits of each robot on our Our Robots page, as well as a wide range of answers to our Frequently Asked Questions on our FAQs page.
- Being more than happy to answer any other questions you might have about our robots over on our Contact Us page.
- And even providing in-person demonstrations of some of our robot mowers in action in our dedicated demonstration garden.
If your garden is more complex, our professional survey will provide you with key information about which robot will suit your garden based on a more detailed look at the space. This will also help avoid any costly mistakes later when it comes to installing your robot – especially if you choose to install your robot yourself.
We carry out lawn surveys in person, or virtually using satellite view and photos and videos provided by you.
Afterwards, we provide you with a tailored presentation and quote which includes
- Details on the product
- Installation requirements
- Installation recommendations if you have chosen self-installation (such as where to place your base station and cable laying mapping)
Choose and Order your Robot
Now it’s time to order your robot.
With our advice in mind, and your survey results in hand, you can be sure you’re choosing the right mower for you.
We will arrange delivery on a pre-agreed date and organise an installation date if you’ve opted to have your robot professionally installed.
If you’ve chosen our installation service we will set up the robot and ensure it is ready to go.
- Laying the perimeter cables with our professional cable laying machinery. This ensures the cables are buried directly into the soil cleanly and most efficiently, allowing the grass to grow back over quickly and leaving your lawn cable free.
- Installing the base station.
- Setting up your mower, and running a post-installation check to make sure everything works smoothly.
- Running through the basic settings with you, so you feel confident controlling your mower.
And finally, our service doesn’t end once your robot has been delivered. We’re here to help long after your robot is installed. Contact us for advice on managing your robot, or for help with troubleshooting. Alternatively head to our FAQs page for answers to your queries.
We also help by:
- Providing warranties for your robot mower.
- Sourcing spare parts, and arranging repairs where needed.
- Thanking you for buying with us with exclusive discounts on future robot purchases.